Effective as of March 11, 2019
1. To receive a Kynder gift it is necessary to provide the specified Kynder code and your email and mailing address to the Kynder Member with an associated gift offer, and to Kynder via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) at the time of transaction (not retroactively). The submission of any corrections or updates to email and/or mailing addresses are required within 7 business days after completed stay/transaction by email to email@example.com to help ensure proper reward delivery.
2. For each completed paid booking/transaction with a Kynder code provided to a Kynder Member with an associated gift offer you will receive a reward gift from Kynder. Gift value depends on the current gift offer campaign. After the paid booking/transaction is completed, your gift reward will be dispatched as soon as possible after visit completion, sent directly from the Kynder or the company supplying the reward gift—either by mail or email to the address you have submitted. Kynder nor gift supplier are liable for incorrect or incomplete mailing or email addresses.
Kynder is not responsible nor liable for the reward including its delivery nor any expiration date from third party companies. All inquiries should be directed to the company supplying the gift as outlined via email but the Kynder team will assist if needed.
You shall be solely responsible for any and all taxes applicable to reward(s).
If the gift reward is a gift certificate, the gift certificate is subject to the laws and terms of the providing company.
3. Kynder reserves the right to add, delete and modify any of these terms and conditions at any time.
4. Kynder and its owners, officers, directors, employees, members and affiliates shall not be held liable for any loss, injury, cost or damage suffered as a result of participating in the Kynder Gift Program and/or using Kynder and Kynder Member products and services. Kynder's aggregate liability arising with respect to the Gift Program will not exceed the total reward paid or payable to you.
5. Kynder is not responsible for problems related to human error or any interruption, deletion, omission, defect or failure of any network or electronic transmission for whatever reason.
6. These terms will be governed by the laws of the State of California. Any dispute, claim, or controversy relating to the Kynder Gift Program will be resolved by binding arbitration conducted in the State of California.
7. By participating in the Kynder Gift Program, you acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older and have read, understood and agree with these terms and conditions.
8. If you have questions about these Terms and Conditions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Void where prohibited.